• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blair and Barley Helping Today

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Blair and Barley helping me clean out the bunnies today...

Barley1b.jpg

Blair: That's right hoomin, just checking...
Blair1b.jpg

Barley4b.jpg

Oi! Naughty Nethie!
Blair3b.jpg

You is not a housebunny!
Blair5b.jpg

Barley: Mmm, hay straight from the bag tastes much better...
Barley11b.jpg

Barley15b.jpg

Blair7b.jpg

Barley: What?
Barley14b.jpg

:wave:

awwww they looked like they had fun. ive got to clean mine out later and they cause right mayhem and to be honest hinder the process ratherthan help :roll:

:lol: Fun was had. Blair has a habit of getting right under my feet and trying to trip me up. Not sure if it's coz he likes me or that he's trying to kill me! :shock: :lol:

I too love your bunnies, they are all very cute :love: Especially Barley, love the first picture of him :D

Bless them! :love: Spenser 'helped' me to tidy his bedroom today. I thought I was safe becaue he was taking his morning doze when I started and I tried to be very quiet. :roll:

What helpful bunnies you have. When I let my rabbits help, Molly rips open all the bin bags and pulls out all the old hay, whilst Brian tries to eat the bristles from the sweeping brush :roll::roll:

I get help with cleaning out too.
Jenson likes to sit in his tray when I want to clean it out, or sticks his nose in everything I'm doing!

(and he stands on my bare feet, ow, I think his claws need a little trim).

Back