• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please check out the forum rules, forum members should not:

Post, incite debate or send unsolicited PM's about your website, organisation, product, services or items for sale (including livestock). The forum does not allow advertising. However, you may post a text link to your website in your signature and use our for sale section.

Thanks Janice.
Oh yea ..
I am going to go to a rescue and ask them to bond for me.
If its successful great if not I'm going to ask them to re-home one of them and adopt a female from them, and they can make Lucky choose his mate.

This is a good idea right?

Please do all your research before creating a website about bunny care. Many of your sections are severely lacking, and others are just plain wrong. It'd be very unfortunate if someone read your website and looked after their rabbits incorrectly due to you giving them the wrong information.

Uhm Like ?
Whats not right?

I only had a quick look and think its a good effort. Just needs a bit of tweaking here and there. The hutch you show for example doesn't look 6ft which is the minimum a hutch for 2 small buns should be. Maybe change the picture and add size guidelines of at least 6ft hutch with an attached run of 6x6ft. :wave:

i had to resize the pic but yea it is 6 ft according to the description i found with the pic.
And chul i fixed the problems about hucthes.

You shouldn't be using other people's pictures anyway without written permission. :?

Sorry I've not posted on any of your threads before, but I've taken a look at your website and there are definately a few issues

1. poor grammar and spelling - no-one will take you seriously if there are errors; best to get someone to check through it and make corrections
2. Dimensions need to be properly quoted with references, phrases like "way bigger" don't give an accurate picture of what you want; feed quantities should be included otherwise the information is useless
3. Completeness of information - each section is very sparse on information; e.g. accommodation doesn't discuss waterproofing, placement, safety, warmth etc
4. Accurate information - several phrases on the diet section are wrong, which could mislead the general public reading it
5. Companions - should ONLY be rabbits, not "another animal" and companionship will not prevent them from ruining furniture; affection will also not necessarily lead to a return in affection

TBH there are many other well written websites done by experienced owners and experts in rabbit care. I don't quite understand why you feel the need to make another when you are lacking accurate sources of information. If you want to help people care for their rabbits better and spread accurate information then it would be better to spend your efforts on helping established causes and campaigns.

For example, a website with a comprehensive list of links and sources of information, accomodation, food etc so people dont have to search the internet themselves, would be much more useful.

i had to resize the pic but yea it is 6 ft according to the description i found with the pic.
And chul i fixed the problems about hucthes.

Not that I can see. No dimentions, just two very small hutches, and a claim you can fit 3 into a small hutch

Suitable accomodation-

First picture is a 3ft hutch
Second picture is a 4ft hutch with 4ft x 4ft run.

MINIMUM should be a 6ft x 2 x 2 hutch with 6ft x 4ft x 2ft attached run for two small to medium rabbits

I think its great that you have taken the time out to build a website with the aim of educating others on looking after rabbits. The website itself is bright and colourful and is easy to use :) But as others have said the content does need a lot of alteration. Maybe take some time out to look at other rabbit care websites and information on the RWA site to see how you can make massive improvements in the information you have given, after all we all want the very best for our bunnies.

Good Luck :)

I think its great that you have taken the time out to build a website with the aim of educating others on looking after rabbits. The website itself is bright and colourful and is easy to use But as others have said the content does need a lot of alteration. Maybe take some time out to look at other rabbit care websites and information on the RWA site to see how you can make massive improvements in the information you have given, after all we all want the very best for our bunnies.

I agree on this, wonderfully written! :D

I, too, am unhappy about the information given on your website - particularly re size of hutches required and the number of kits a doe will give birth to in a month. There are also obvious spelling/grammatical errors which give an unprofessional feel to the site. Perhaps it would be better to research the facts more thoroughly and ask someone to proof-read? In the meantime I am concerned that anyone could look at your site as it appears now and be given incorrect information.

Hugo's there thanks for the advice and thanks for high lighting the positive parts of the website first rather than the negative parts like everyone else has done. :wave:

I think its great that you have taken the time out to build a website with the aim of educating others on looking after rabbits. The website itself is bright and colourful and is easy to use :) But as others have said the content does need a lot of alteration. Maybe take some time out to look at other rabbit care websites and information on the RWA site to see how you can make massive improvements in the information you have given, after all we all want the very best for our bunnies.

Good Luck :)

Agree with this. Okay there is somethings that need looking at! But I for one can see that your heart is in the right place :D

P.s I didn't find a single word incorrect on the website ? :cry:

Just an example.

You said

Above their is a normal/simple single hutch, the size of the hutch that you purchase must depend on how many or how big your rabbit is or are. E.g this rabbit is okay for one large or one medium rabbit or 2 dwarf lops. A giant will need a way bigger cage for obvious reasons.

But it should have been

Above there is a normal/simple single hutch. The size of the hutch that you purchase must depend on how many or how big your rabbit is or are. E.g this hutch is okay for one large or one medium rabbit or 2 dwarf lops. A giant will need a way bigger cage for obvious reasons.

That's looking just at what you wrote, however, there is a lot of additional info that should be changed in that particular paragraph.

Might be worth getting someone knowledgable and able to edit, to read over all the info to help you formulate it into correct info and punctuation and grammar :) I too can see your heart is in the right place, just you've jumped the gun a bit with the info you have up there. Some time and effort and you can turn it into something great, I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back