• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish got a Valentine's Day Surprise this morning

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry for making another thread but Wish did indeed get some post through the door this morning. It was from the most luscious boy around, Dave.

I have yet to show her her card, or attach it to her cage so everyone can see she is loved, but it made my day :D

So thank you very much Dave and your posting Slave (thanks Liz and Steve), you put a smile on a very stressed face this morning!

I am glad it has arrived safely :wave:

I laughed when I saw the name the forum member wanted it posted too. Maybe I should have put bunny biscuits in instead of human chocolates but it sounds like her mummy could do with e treat today :)

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. that adds even more mystery. I had no idea why she had gotten one (no time for thought in the middle of todays muddle), but eeeee, someone chose for it to be sent to her.

Thank you whoever that was :wave:

Back