• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know you're a bunny parent when...

Colyflower

Alpha Buck
... you spend your lunchtime on rabbit forums and websites while everyone else is on Facebook.

... you spend your monthly allowance on hay and willow toys instead of clothes for yourself.

... your supermarket shopping basket is a lot greener than it used to be.

Poo inspections become part of your daily routine :roll:

You miss them amd think about them when you're not with them :love:

You do nothing but talk about your rabbits and don't flicker and eye lid at how much you spend on them after all they are worth what ever money is needed!

You spend your day picking bits of hay off your clothes and out of your hair.

:lol::lol: I've given up using a sticky clothes roller, I just get on the train to work looking like a farmer! Gets everywhere doesn't it! Even found hay in my bra before :lol::lol:

You have thousands of photos of your bunnies and their setups on your phone.

Your bunnies are your phone screensever and pc wallpaper.

You become a DIY expert building all sorts and constantly upgrading for the ultimate bunny home.

They have more garden space than you and all your furniture etc is gathering dust in a shed.

Your friends (the ones you ave left) are sick of hearing the dreaded words "guess what (insert bunny name) did the other day" and "look at this pic of (insert bunny name here) that I took today"

...When you hoover, then in the time you've put the hoover away, hay has somehow emerged from a previously spotless area.

...When you're free time is replaced with 'bunny supervision'.

Back