• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why, today of all days, does Biscuit decide...

Torn up 3 stairs worth of carpet. Ripped it all off and pulled up the underlay. All in the space of 3 minutes while i was in the loo.

I'm not ******* happy :(

Torn up 3 stairs worth of carpet. Ripped it all off and pulled up the underlay. All in the space of 3 minutes while i was in the loo.

I'm not ******* happy :(

:shock::shock: Eek. Can't you replace it for cheaper than the deposit?

I'm going to lock them away soon if this keeps up today :(

I'm so tired and i know thats probably why he's being like this, but i can't handle this.

I know how destructive buns can be. I need to gut the room which was once the rabbit room. Already got rid of the whole carpet, need a new skirting board and goodness knows what to do with the insulated wall, prob will have to take it all off as I can't find any insulation of the right thickness to patch it up.

Yes they can be a handful :roll:

Ugh I feel for you, Max is majorly on one today. Hes chewing all my books and dvd's suddenly, gnawing the wall and even had a huge tantrum at the dust pan and brush when I was sweeping :roll::evil: If I tell him off or move him away he just grunts at me. Its like having a teenager in the house :shock:
Damn spring fever in February! :evil:

:shock::shock::shock:
i've just found an advantage to outdoor bunsters even in the winter

Hope it can be sorted. I bet there's no remorse though from the little guy. How dare you go the loo :roll:

You're shattered today, aren't you? Can't be helping

Take a step back, put the buns in their crate (won't harm them! I've seen how massive it is!), have a tea (or something stronger!), then go and assess the damage when you feel calmer.

It might not be as bad as you think, you might be able to repair it. Take pics and post them on here, someone DIY savvy might be around to advise on how it can be helped.

((((((((((((hugs))))))))))

You're shattered today, aren't you? Can't be helping

Take a step back, put the buns in their crate (won't harm them! I've seen how massive it is!), have a tea (or something stronger!), then go and assess the damage when you feel calmer.

It might not be as bad as you think, you might be able to repair it. Take pics and post them on here, someone DIY savvy might be around to advise on how it can be helped.

((((((((((((hugs))))))))))

Great advice.

Graham (((Hugs))) xxxx

I cried once when I saw the damage George and Gemma had done to my lounge. They chewed off the wallpaper in three places, nommed my DVD covers (but left the DVDs), chewed through my speaker cables, DVD cables and TV cable, chewed the rug, urinated on the coffee table, wrecked my dry flowers, opened a bag of coal and scattered it around the room and shredded a sleeping bag and chewed a hole in two cushions.

That's why they now live in my kitchen. I felt mean - but it had to be done! The whole room now needs decorating - and it was one of the few rooms that had been done:(

I do feel for you Gray. It amazes me that such adorable bundles of fur can be so incredibly destructive.

This is why all my bunnies are outside. If any of mine did anything like that Hubby would murder me, let alone the rabbit.

I cried once when I saw the damage George and Gemma had done to my lounge. They chewed off the wallpaper in three places, nommed my DVD covers (but left the DVDs), chewed through my speaker cables, DVD cables and TV cable, chewed the rug, urinated on the coffee table, wrecked my dry flowers, opened a bag of coal and scattered it around the room and shredded a sleeping bag and chewed a hole in two cushions.

That's why they now live in my kitchen. I felt mean - but it had to be done! The whole room now needs decorating - and it was one of the few rooms that had been done:(

I do feel for you Gray. It amazes me that such adorable bundles of fur can be so incredibly destructive.

:shock:

Back