• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

baby rabbit went to its new home yesterday...

kk_kayla

Mama Doe
.... and im not going to lie i nearly cried :cry:

i know that she is going to a great home though and is going to be loved alot..so im happy about that....its just still alittle sad :( ....i nicknames that one splodge...as she has a black splodge on her fur lol...

miss you splodge :(

You should never give them names! It's a curse! When we got 2 guinea pigs when I was about 12 one was already pregnant from the store and my mum said we wouldn't be keeping the babies but after a day she had named them both and they lived with us all their life. :lol:

.... and im not going to lie i nearly cried :cry:

i know that she is going to a great home though and is going to be loved alot..so im happy about that....its just still alittle sad :( ....i nicknames that one splodge...as she has a black splodge on her fur lol...

miss you splodge :(

So sad for you but you did the right thing :(

i didnt want to feel bad calling the little bunnies it...so just give them little nicknames lol.
i know they are all going to the most greatest homes so that makes me feel better

Back