• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit boarding in Somerset/Bath area?

The cottage is outside though?

Marvin & Maisie are indoor bunnies?

ETA:Ignore me, it's heated etc

ETA2: They are breeders. :roll:

ETA3: Amy104 lives in Bristol - i think Tickenham are one, but i've never looked as i've now found one thats close to me.

Last edited:
Yeah I did see the breeding section which is obviously not great...they look so good apart from that though :? I just want Marvin and Maisie to be safe and looked after :?

Oh woe is me! A lot of them look so rubbish that the google machine comes up with, and are mostly outdoor hutches. I would just ask someone to housesit but I don't trust any non-bunny knowledgable folk to look after them.

If only rabbits enjoyed car travel :lol:

We do holiday boarding for bunnies and we have indoor suites as well as a lovely big cosy boarding shed :D..but we are in North Yorkshire near Scotch Corner :(

I've not used Tickenham (also breeders) as I think the hutches are a bit small, but I think Ebony's mum boards a house bun there.

There is also the rabbit ranch pretty close to me but not been there either.

As I said before I use Congesbury but I understand some of you haven't found them too approachable.

Just a thought!!!!

If you are going on holiday in this country, could you not board the buns somewhere en route to your destination? Would this give you more choices?

Just a thought!!!!

If you are going on holiday in this country, could you not board the buns somewhere en route to your destination? Would this give you more choices?

That's a good idea but I kinda wanted to check the place out first because giving away my rabbits.

My brother might be house sitting for me now, so fingers crossed!

Back