• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do i look like a climbing fram lol

shadow05

Mama Doe
was cleaning the cage out last night just giving it a nice sweep up because there was poo everywhere. i was croutched down while doing this so i wouldnt hit my head on the roof again. and scooter was on top of his carrier and suddenly decided to use me as anther thing to climb on so he jumped on my back he did this twice the secound time he decided he was gonna go to sleep :roll:. took me ages to get him off my back without scaring him really didnt want him to wee on me :lol::D.

i think hes gonna do it again to night he really enjoyed himself.

was cleaning the cage out last night just giving it a nice sweep up because there was poo everywhere. i was croutched down while doing this so i wouldnt hit my head on the roof again. and scooter was on top of his carrier and suddenly decided to use me as anther thing to climb on so he jumped on my back he did this twice the secound time he decided he was gonna go to sleep :roll:. took me ages to get him off my back without scaring him really didnt want him to wee on me :lol::D.

i think hes gonna do it again to night he really enjoyed himself.

:lol::lol::lol:

Teehee :p

Titus tends to do this when shes bored of being picked up and handled by the eville Hoomin. She'll climb on my shoulder and if if a hood on she'll often get inside and ride me.

:lol: My buns do this two. Its so cute! They also like to jump up on the couch and lay on your stomach :lol:

Cookie does this to me everytime I clean out his hutch ( two storey ). In fact he jumps on my back runs down it, jumps onto the floor then runs back up to the first floor of the hutch and goes for it again. Reminds me of a young child on a slide. Keeps him happy!!! Honey just sits and watches - she's not the adventurous type.:lol:

lol hes done it again today was cleaning out his litter tray and he jumped on my back then refused point blank to get down no matter how many times i told him to when i finally got him off he was really grumpy about it he started thumping and then i went now then grumpy bum and he stopped and ran off. :roll:

i dont know why but hes been stomping a lot more since he was done. it was very rare for him before his op.

Back