• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 1st Birthday!!

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
Happy 1st Birthday George!!

I cant believe your a year old today, you have grown so much and the time has flown past so quickly. Though i didnt get you till April, i fell in love with you as soon as i placed my eyes on you, and that day you came running over to give me a kiss :love: Ive never looked back since :love:

Happy 1st Birthday George

IMGP1000edit.jpg

I hope we all have many more years with you

Lots of love

Mummy, Nanny, Toffee, Daisy and Fuzzy

Oooooh, just gone all weak at the knees!! I love harlequins. What an absolute cracker you are George!!!!!!!! :love::love:

You look like a real cuddle bunny. Sending you a gigantic happy birthday cuddle from us all.

Enjoy your day. xxxx:p

He gives his thanks to you all! :love:
Such a shame its a miserable wet day today! But they are getting some goodies tonight :love:

Oooooh, just gone all weak at the knees!! I love harlequins. What an absolute cracker you are George!!!!!!!! :love::love:

You look like a real cuddle bunny. Sending you a gigantic happy birthday cuddle from us all.

Enjoy your day. xxxx:p

He may look cuddly but you have to fight to get a cuddle off him ;) :lol:
+ you might not be able to cuddle for long... you arms will get tired :shock: :oops: :lol:

Im going to try and sneak a cuddle from him later, and ill give him an extra cuddle and kiss from Ru ;) :love:

Back