• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Riley and Roger **picture overload**

kstevens7

Young Bun
Have been resisting the urge to show off my two! Riley is my 9 month old dwarf lop who is just an incredible sweetheart. Her husbun (or toyboy) is Rogey who is 3 and a half months and a bit of a little troublemaker. He's possibly the most arrogant bunny I have encountered and he has Riley in the palm of his paw.
Look how lovely they are :love:

Roge as a baby - 8 weeks old (although looking back at these I'm a little suspicious he was a bit younger than that :?)

Iphone033.jpg
[/IMG]

And again

Iphone032.jpg
[/IMG]

Here he is now: A little awkward looking as he hasn't quite grown into his ears (or feet...) yet! :shock:

IMG_0413.jpg
[/IMG]

Here is the lovely Riley:

Iphone025.jpg
[/IMG]

Iphone026.jpg
[/IMG]

Some bunny butt:

IMG_0419.jpg

In her cardboard castle (took me hours...there were stairs and everything).

IMG_0394.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0390.jpg
[/IMG]

And the little lovebirds :D

Just bonded - then:

IMG_0366.jpg
[/IMG]

...And now:

IMG_0420.jpg
[/IMG]

Check out those feet -

IMG_0392.jpg

:p

And a video of the kids below. They are very partial to lying on the bed with me when the OH is not around. In fact, they're here now. :wave:

Sois_Ton_Memoire
[/URL][/IMG]

Enjoy!

Oh my! Just how cute is baby Roger?! :love: And he's grown up to be very handsome. I love Riley's colouring as well. She looks a bit like a bumble bee. :)

Such a cute video! I always get a little pang of jealousy when I see indoor bunnies loving their hoomans. Don't get me wrong mine like a nose rub but yours just love you to bits :love:

Aw thank you all! I do get quite a lot of bunny pride from this! :lol: They are my little babies.

'Such a cute video! I always get a little pang of jealousy when I see indoor bunnies loving their hoomans. Don't get me wrong mine like a nose rub but yours just love you to bits :love:'

Thank you! You definitely get the bad with the good though... I'm a student in a rented flat and have them without the permission of my landlord (whoops) and they are DESTROYING the place! Haha, especially the wallpaper which is clearly incredibly tasty as they won't leave it alone. I'm going to have a great time at the end of the year painstakingly gluing and painting it all back on. Hopefully no one will notice the difference!

It's so great to see Riley so friendly and actually enjoying the attention! I was considering getting a rabbit and was just looking through a small petshop at how much things would cost when the man who owned it asked me if I would be interested in her. She was all alone in a tiny glass tabnk (meant for fish, I'm guessing) and he said someone had just dumped her the week before. He'd kept her because he had a spare cage and felt sorry for her (he didn't actually sell rabbits or guinea pigs) So because she was older - at around 6 months - and big (!) he just wanted to do what was best for her and offered her to me free if I bought a hutch. So I did and brought her home. She was so terrified and aggressive for weeks- I felt terrible. I'm really curious now about what her previous home was like? But since then I've spent all my time possible working with her and I'm so glad I decided to take her. :love: She is definitely a story of what a little hard work can do! I've taught her to come when called and when I say 'go home' she jumps into her cage. She's so clever and such a quick learner. I can't believe someone gave her up. Their loss!

Haha, sorry about that! Just a bit bunny crazy atm! Love them :D. Wish I had the space for more. Hopefully one day soon I will.

Thanks again for all your comments.

Back