• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello i iz called indiana

ello R U i iz called indiana, i am a gawjus bunneh my mummeh says so, i likes my food and my hay, tho i never tried it until mummeh and daddeh got me, i onlys eats pellets and was a little podgy, but i has been wiv mummeh and daddeh a months now and am super fit and trim, i has a brother from a different bunneh mummeh and daddeh but iz not like him yets, mummeh says she will puts a picture of him when he stops binking for 2 minutes, mummeh is taking us the vets soon, something about teabags i dont know. anyway here i am and admit it i iz cute.
newcamera155.jpg

picsontosh028.jpg

Aww lovely, very cute indeed :)

A bit off topic sorry, but I see you have a tort in the backround (hermanns or there abouts) is this setup his permant one? If it is may I suggest adding some sort of bedding (soil, hemp, coconut fibre or even just readigrass..) for him/her to dig in and provide a means of displaying natural behaviour? A nice thick layer is needed.

Also, despite having a shell, a hide is much needed for the tort to "get away from it all" and will prevent the tort from becoming stressed.

Max says:
"Oi Indiana yous looks like me cept you av longa hairs on your ed! My ears is flopped like yours now Im growned up"
:love:

Aww lovely, very cute indeed :)

A bit off topic sorry, but I see you have a tort in the backround (hermanns or there abouts) is this setup his permant one? If it is may I suggest adding some sort of bedding (soil, hemp, coconut fibre or even just readigrass..) for him/her to dig in and provide a means of displaying natural behaviour? A nice thick layer is needed.

Also, despite having a shell, a hide is much needed for the tort to "get away from it all" and will prevent the tort from becoming stressed.

hi yes, it looks different now, i had just cleaned him out and was getting ready to put clean substrate down, i have had him for years so i know how to look after him thanks:D

Gemmapookie Max says:
"Oi Indiana yous looks like me cept you av longa hairs on your ed! My ears is flopped like yours now Im growned up"
hi max i az got long hair my mummeh says i iz like keith lemons, whoever he iz

Sofi Indiana, I love you!! come and live with me haha. xx
sofi i cants live wif you my mummeh will cries if i leaves her anyway she stands in fronts of door and refuse:D

Awh okidoke Indiana...you are just so beautifulz though ^_^ :love::love::love::love:

and I burst out laughing when i read the Keith Lemon comment :lol: :lol: :lol:

xxx

Back