• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spring Fever?

MichG

Mama Doe
I think spring fever has hit! Patch - my temporary house bun, is having his free range time and he is driving me nuts!!!
He is normally a really good bun and doesn't chew things and is happy binkying around the room (on the floor) like a crazy loon.

Well tonight all he wants to do is be up high so keeps jumping on the sofa and then onto my shoulder and off the back of the sofa and he is chewing everything in sight!! I have topped up his hay and given him some food and carrot and he is still chewing!! EVERYTHING!!!!!

Why the sudden change in behaviour and all the chewing??

So far this evening he has chewed:
My OHs slipper
The ironing board stand
A hole in the curtains
The bow off my slipper
A hole in the sofa
And my leg!!

Eeeek, I don't know the answer but that's an impressive list of naughtiness! :lol::lol::lol:

PHP:
Theres definatly abit of spring fever going on here aswell. We havent had a cooud in the sky for over a month now, its usually feet deep in snow here in Feb (its a ski resort for crying out loud!) :shock::shock::shock:
My little guy Timmy is behaving more dominant than usual with his wifey bun Mimi, and my big boy Max has turned into destructobunny :roll:

Oh no.....Herbie usually acts like a mad man at this time, so i suppose it is gonna start soon!

i know the feeling scooter going crazy too. ive only just bought him a new bed sheet for his new pen and hes already chewed a hole in it. i dont know wat id do if he was a free range bunny.

Glad its not just me with crazy bunnies!! I hope it doesn't last long either otherwise I will need to buy all new furniture as mine will have no legs left on them!!

Back