• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my furry oddball family

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
this is back in september after losing my cat salem and my bunny bif in july and august respectfully.

zuzu took it so hard shed lost her brother and then her pseudo mummy.
merlin had lost his two playtime buddies..he loved bif too.

bertie was absolutely heartbroken....salem was his best friend...cuddle buddy...adopted son:oops: and bif had been his wifey whod split from him in the previous nov and broke his heart but he still loved her:(

this pic says it all.

samsungmobile069.jpg

but when we took on 2 little kittens this is what happened..nice but still not as cuddley 24/7 as salem was...he was unique.
samsungmobile205.jpg

this was when salem had his first heart scan...he was so drowsy trying to walk...bertie nuzzled him to the ground and washed his head then cuddled him for hours:love:
050-1.jpg

this was them normally
072-1.jpg

this was before we took the hutch down in our lounge.....bif was scared by a noise and hid behind salem..theyd been asleep together on the bed:love:
41155_153271768018005_100000055490899_453513_5384215_n.jpg

berties new charge
samsungmobile062.jpg

cept since bonding with bluebell she wont share bertie!!

merlin asleep in berties bed with dylan kitty
samsungmobile166.jpg

bertie and merlin and berties cuddly toy bunny:oops:
samsungmobile193.jpg

samsungmobile196.jpg

So lovely :) :love: thank you for those photos, made me smile :) so lovely all of them! Great memories xxx

Awww what fab piccys to wake up to, your animals are gorgeous :love:
Salem was beautiful, a very special boy if the buns loved him so much xxxxxc

aww thank you:oops::love:

yes salem was almost 4 and adored all bunnies..even my mums when she was over here to be panacured etc.

freya does her best to make me smile and her brother is now as norty as my salem was.

At least when bif was pts..i knew shed go straight to salem:(:love:

Back