• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Angie Bunnymadhouse - Daddies little helper

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Wherever Roy is I can guarantee that Flopsy is not far away, we had a donation of a wonderful ( :roll: ) hutch from a neighbour, it housed a bunny and a guinea pig until they both died recently, the lady thought she was doing me a favour and I could use it for my bunnies :shock: :shock: , it was one of those awful 3 foot two story things, anyway we accepted it so that she couldn't use it again and Roy could dismantle it and take it to the tip

So this is Flopsy.................Daddies little helper, she was so exited helping him

allsorts005x2.jpg

allsorts006x2.jpg

allsorts007x2.jpg

allsorts010x2.jpg

allsorts011x2.jpg

Flopsy is utterly amazing and loves her Dad so much, she follows him everywhere

I'm so glad that Flopsy is doing so well and has bonded with... your husband! :shock::lol::lol::lol:
Maybe she thinks he's a bunny! :shock:

She's gorgeous! I love to see a happy bunny!! (I have a little sticking plaster too!! - goes by the name... Benson!)

:) awh! She loves Roy doesn't she?! She's so beautiful, lovely colouring and very helpful indeed :lol: xx

Back