• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank You Aunty bensonlola !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
................. for my Valentine's presents and card :love: The delivery driver asked if the PERSON the package was addressed to was really called 'Mr Bean'.
You should've seen his face when Jane said 'Yes, but he's not a person he's a Rabbit'. No idea why the Delivery Man walked away slowly......backwards...... :?

010-42.jpg

008-50.jpg

o my gosh!! i swear mr bean gets more handsome each time i see him :love::love: hes just adorable :love: im sure he gets lots of cards on valentines from the girlie buns ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Bless him - your postmab should be used to it by now :D

Bella and Chloe have had a package delivered too which I had to go and collect from the post office :oops: They arent allowed to open it yet though

I must say Mr Bean is looking particularly handsome today! :love:

Our postman occasionally has items addressed to 'Master Spenser Sparklepants.' :lol:

You are sooooo welcome Mr B!! Happy Valentine's Day!! You're looking as handsome as ever!! Your wife's a lucky bun!! :love::love::love:

That's a lot of crunchies for a little bun, Mr Bean. Will you share them with your bunfriends?

I do love Mr Bean. He is just so squidgy and snugglesome:love:

Back