PDA

View Full Version : Grass pellets?

TeflonsShadow
09-02-2011, 07:33 PM
Just saw these on here

http://www.chinchillas2shop.co.uk/

Are they ok for buns as a wee treat? My guys dont get grass often.......

beccimarie
09-02-2011, 07:38 PM
Just saw these on here

http://www.chinchillas2shop.co.uk/

Are they ok for buns as a wee treat? My guys dont get grass often.......

i dont know the answer but id be intrested in this too, as casper is a dental bun and it will give him more fibre, he does eat hay that i cut into tiny pieces of his wet pellets but this may help him even more :D

TeflonsShadow
09-02-2011, 07:41 PM
i dont know the answer but id be intrested in this too, as casper is a dental bun and it will give him more fibre, he does eat hay that i cut into tiny pieces of his wet pellets but this may help him even more :D

Hopefully some all-knowing god will come and advise us soon. You should check out the website, there are lots of chewy things on there, have you tried 'vine' things for him to chew? Its really thin wood..... (unless he has no teeth at all?)

Emmz
09-02-2011, 07:48 PM
Whenever I have a query about their products I email them directly. They are usually quick to respond and nice too. Glad to see people are checking the site out - though whenever I use it I spend too much. :lol:

TeflonsShadow
09-02-2011, 07:49 PM
Whenever I have a query about their products I email them directly. They are usually quick to respond and nice too. Glad to see people are checking the site out - though whenever I use it I spend too much. :lol:

I can see why!!

Gawsh I would love a chinny one day :love: but loads of the things are great for buns too ! :D :love:

Heather&Bart-MyLittleBuns
09-02-2011, 08:32 PM
Dunno about the pellets I'm afraid. But wow some of their willow/seagrass etc products are soooo cheap! :D

beccimarie
10-02-2011, 07:23 AM
Hopefully some all-knowing god will come and advise us soon. You should check out the website, there are lots of chewy things on there, have you tried 'vine' things for him to chew? Its really thin wood..... (unless he has no teeth at all?)

:( id love him to chew.. but unfortunatly caspers dental is none treatable :( its all about giving him what he needs now :) xx