• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grass pellets?

i dont know the answer but id be intrested in this too, as casper is a dental bun and it will give him more fibre, he does eat hay that i cut into tiny pieces of his wet pellets but this may help him even more :D

Hopefully some all-knowing god will come and advise us soon. You should check out the website, there are lots of chewy things on there, have you tried 'vine' things for him to chew? Its really thin wood..... (unless he has no teeth at all?)

Whenever I have a query about their products I email them directly. They are usually quick to respond and nice too. Glad to see people are checking the site out - though whenever I use it I spend too much. :lol:

Whenever I have a query about their products I email them directly. They are usually quick to respond and nice too. Glad to see people are checking the site out - though whenever I use it I spend too much. :lol:

I can see why!!

Gawsh I would love a chinny one day :love: but loads of the things are great for buns too ! :D :love:

Hopefully some all-knowing god will come and advise us soon. You should check out the website, there are lots of chewy things on there, have you tried 'vine' things for him to chew? Its really thin wood..... (unless he has no teeth at all?)

:( id love him to chew.. but unfortunatly caspers dental is none treatable :( its all about giving him what he needs now :) xx

Back