• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

consultation fees

It varies they have fee 1,2,3 and 4. You pay fee 1 for the first visit for an illness whch is about £22 then it goes down for each follow up visit for a specific illness I think visit 4 is £11

We dont have consultation fees as such - just pay for treatment. So Milo to vets, VHD, weight and health check and nails cut cost £17.

When he was ill and he went in daily for care while I was at work it was about £2.50 a day and then the check ups were free.

We are really lucky!!

We dont have consultation fees as such - just pay for treatment. So Milo to vets, VHD, weight and health check and nails cut cost £17.

When he was ill and he went in daily for care while I was at work it was about £2.50 a day and then the check ups were free.

We are really lucky!!

i want your vets :)

£23 for a rabbit, £16.75 for a follow up.

Ours is quite pricey, but they have a hospital, overnight staff on duty, lots of levels of staff to pay for and we live in an area where rent and rates are ridiculously high.

Its about £22 for the first, £19 for the second and £15 for any re-examnines after that. They quite often charge £5 for quick small animal checks or regular injections like betamox for abscesses. If somebody comes in to get their cat or dog wormed they just charge for the wormer. I think they are pretty good, for the facilities etc.

I've never been charged for consultation with my vet, although we have only been there for vaccinations and neutering. I think if we went in and nothing was needed we'd get a charge. :love: love my vets being so cheap.

He's not an exotic vet though, but he said he looked after the rabbits at uni and the first thing he said to me was to litter train my bunny (he had urine stains when I got him) and reccommend excel pellets.

£10.15for first appt then follow-ups free. For vaccinations it's only the price of the vacc itself. And then the VAT of course:shock:

Consultation fees

Ours charges about £40. As we took in a bunny that had dreadful health issues which included cancer etc - they've made a fortune out of me :!:

My previous vet was about £40 ish for the consultation, my new one is £12 (that wasn't why I changed, just an added bonus when I found out!)

Between 12 and 15 I think.

The anaesthetic for the dental is the worst-that alone is 63 pounds!

Apologies, can't find pound sign on my phone!

It's around £16 for a rabbit consultation, other small furries are around the same price but they haven't ever charged me for a 2nd or subsequent visit regarding the same problem - just for the meds given.

£28/£29 for a consultation. Think I might have to move to a cheaper part of the country :lol:

€35 for every consult :shock:

Pricey, as is everything here, but when Mimi had head tilt I went in and spoke to my vet almost daily and never got charged for it :D

£17 for a full consult.

£9 for a half consult

Nothing for any consultations with Ginger's vet for Ginger.

Back