• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Otis today

Fran

Warren Veteran
My lovely boy today, went to spend some time with him and clean him out earlier. He's spending a lot of time sitting in the corner of the run but is bright apart from that :love:

P1030023.jpg

P1030003-2.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

Thanks. Well I sat and cried and nose rubbed him, he's such a sweet boy :love: He's going to meet some girly buns on saturday, am leaving him there for a while as I'm going away for 10 days next week so it's too long for him to be on his own still. It's too soon for me but he's more important & hopefully when I come back he'll be a happy bun again :)

Awwww bless him. :love: I love that last photo. Huge hugs for you both, it must be so hard. :(

Thanks. Well I sat and cried and nose rubbed him, he's such a sweet boy :love: He's going to meet some girly buns on saturday, am leaving him there for a while as I'm going away for 10 days next week so it's too long for him to be on his own still. It's too soon for me but he's more important & hopefully when I come back he'll be a happy bun again :)

Is he going up to Caroline? You know he'll be in good hands.

I can't even imagine how hard it must be to loose so many precious buns so close together :cry:

Is he going up to Caroline? You know he'll be in good hands.

I can't even imagine how hard it must be to loose so many precious buns so close together :cry:

Yes he's going to Caroline, she has quite a few girls in at the moment so he should like one of them :)

Back