• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Cloud Bunny Suite

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
I've now got one of our holiday boarding suite's named after Cloud :)

CloudSuite001-1.jpg

:love::love:

t looks good is this the shed? If so it looks amazing like a proper room. Have you had any reservations yet then or are you not that ready yet.
Gosh your going to get no sleep when you have boarding bunnies aswell. I remember you saying you and mike dont get tea untill midnight as it is:shock:

t looks good is this the shed? If so it looks amazing like a proper room. Have you had any reservations yet then or are you not that ready yet.
Gosh your going to get no sleep when you have boarding bunnies aswell. I remember you saying you and mike dont get tea untill midnight as it is:shock:

No this is inside our bungalow we have three indoor suites, we have been doing bunny boarding now since about April 2010 and the boarding shed is finished. We still eat late but we enjoy what we do .

Back