• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey's home but very scared :o(

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
Just brought Honey home, she's still frightened to death bless her, and hasn't eaten anything yet. She had a bit of ss recovery at the vets but not much, and I've brought some home in case she doesn't eat :( oh I hate this, just want her happy and well again :(

Yesterday it took Terry a good 5 hours before he even looked remotely calm from his surgery. Just make sure she's in a quiet room and I think she'll be fine with the peace and quiet. :wave:

She is in the lounge where she always is, I thought familiar noises ie. Tv and us would help her settle quicker. I just don't know how long to leave her hiding for? She needs to eat, and she's been hiding behind her litter tray for an hour now, sitting there like a statue :( I've put some yummy hay and a crunchie next to her but she's not interested :(

Bless her, Joejoe would only eat herbs for a couple of days after he had his bit seeing to, so maybe try her with something tempting? I hope she's feeling more settled soon ;)

Back