• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tigerlilly is home

CandyKane

Young Bun
My rabbit Tigerlilly went in for her spay this morning she is now back at home and resting in her cage, I have put a blanket in for her to lie on she seems fine so far apat from of course being tired.
I am keeping a close eye on her and checking on her every now and then.

Glad she seems ok! Has she eaten anything? My Honey doesn't :( she was spayed today too but she's hiding and won't come out :(

My girl has had alittle nibble of a leaf of bramble but thats it so far she still seems pretty tired and wants to lay down, I do worry its stressful. I hope your girl feels better soon.

glad her spey went well, let her rest she'll be tired, try and tempt her later with some of her favourite treats :wave:

how old is she now?

I've had a look at that site thanks for posting it, my girl will be 4 this year although I've only had her myself coming up to 2 years this year.

Back