• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Closed

whitehood

Warren Veteran
I decided to re home one of my rabbits, but I would like to avoid this option so I'm willing to bond them and make them friends again.
I cant bond them properly rabbit expert help and advice needed.
Thanks,

Last edited:
how long have they been neutered and whats their history>? ie have they been together before have they had fights

Oh and where are you in the country as there maybe someone local to you willing to help

They've fought last year ago i tried bonding them recently it was a success then one lunged at the other, then i stopped it.
They were friends when i first got them then they became unfriendly i've kept them separated since.
Im in west london.

How long ago were they neutered? Are you willing to travel to take them to be bonded?

You could try and ask The Duchess and janice (both members here) for advice. They have bonded a lot of bunnies and know all sorts of tricks.

How long since their neuter?

Where was you bonding them? Ideally it needs to be a smallish space to begin with and somewhere neutral, where neither bunny has been before. The quickest method is to put them in this space and watch them carefully for around 48 hours and then gradually increase the space and see how they react. The area they will eventually go in needs to be thoroughly cleaned and neutralised with vinegar.

I'm not sure if it's true but I heard that if you put them together in a carrier in the car that might help bond them together.

Yea I would definitely travel to get them bonded but not really really far.
They both neutered last year.
I recently bonded them in a bath tub the bathroom was neutral.
The Duchess and Janice is that like a rescue will they bond for you, if yes where are they?
If I take them for a ride i'll have to put them in different carriers because theyd start fighting. After the ride do i just put them back in thhe tub?

Yea I would definitely travel to get them bonded but not really really far.
They both neutered last year.
I recently bonded them in a bath tub the bathroom was neutral.
The Duchess and Janice is that like a rescue will they bond for you, if yes where are they?
If I take them for a ride i'll have to put them in different carriers because theyd start fighting. After the ride do i just put them back in thhe tub?

The Duchess runs her own rescue. Janice used to bond for a rescue, so she has a lot of experience and tricks she could share with you. :)

Back