• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

all my hard work paid off :D

kk_kayla

Mama Doe
all the baby rabbits now love me lol ... they all are getting alot more confident...2 were always really confident but i had 2 shy ones who would run away whenever i touched them...but i spent alot of time with them and now they come up to me and love a stoke....ahhhh success :)

It's always great to see buns warm up to you. :D

i know i was thinking oh no what have a done to scare these 2 from me....but ive been spending time grooming them and sitting with them on the floor....handling them...and they are slowly but surely alot more happier to have me there now :D

:love: I was the same when I bought Carlo home.. it took about a fortnight but he loves his mum now :love:

i think the 2 shy ones will prob be shy in their new homes for the first week or 2 but as long as the new owners spend that special bonding time with them...they will make lovely bunnnies....great lap bunnies actually lol

Back