• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

some new pics of bisc, matt, ches and maisie :-) *u/d added more*

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
took loads on my phone but for some reason most didn't come out very clearly. :(

so here's the ones that did... had to send them to my brother and get him to upload them and send them to me over msn.. :roll: really need to get a new camera! :roll:

SP_A00071.jpg

SP_A0012-1.jpg

SP_A0013.jpg

SP_A0020-1.jpg

SP_A0018-1.jpg

SP_A0038.jpg

SP_A0037.jpg

SP_A00351.jpg

SP_A0034.jpg

SP_A0033.jpg

hope you liked :D :love: (please excuse the hay all over the carpet :lol:)

u/d - managed to get some of matt. sorry for the bad pic quality though.

SP_A0073-1.jpg

SP_A0067-1.jpg

SP_A0065-1.jpg

SP_A0064-1.jpg

Last edited:
gorgeous:love:

never noticed hay on the carpet! i was thinking about vacuuming today but really can't be bothered - another day won't hurt:oops:

i can't hoover everyday either as it makes matt sneeze too much. so the carpet looks like that alot! :lol:

glad you liked the pics :D

How nice to see some pictures of two of my favourite RU boys.:love::love:

The piggies are really cute too.:love::love:

How nice to see some pictures of two of my favourite RU boys.:love::love:

The piggies are really cute too.:love::love:

i really need to get loads of new pics. only one of the pics of matt came out clearly aswell. i took a great one aswell of him washing his big furry foot! :lol::love:

i managed to get some lovely pics of matt today so when i've sent them to my brother and he's uploaded them for me, i'll post them on here. they are sooooo cute! :love:

They are gorgeous buns :love: I particularly love to congregation of hay on the hearth. Beats my dust congregation anyday :lol:

Back