• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser has obviously been bored...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Just came in from work to find Spenser had pulled up one of his fleece blankies and amused himself by shredding the cardboard I have underneath. At first I thought he had eaten a lot and given himself a stoppage becasue there were not many poos in his basin, but while I was checking my email he did a big pile of them. I think he was saving them up for me. Thankfully I'm working from home the rest of the week. :lol:

Little monkey :lol:

They're amazing aren't they? You buy them the best nuggets and tasty hays you can get and what is their favourite? Cardboard!!!

:lol: Go Spenser!

If I hadn't been worried about the lack of poos I would have taken a photo for you Graham. I know you like to see the evidence of other shredder buns. ;) I was in a rush to get him indoors hoping the extra space would get things moveing. It did. :lol:

If I hadn't been worried about the lack of poos I would have taken a photo for you Graham. I know you like to see the evidence of other shredder buns. ;) I was in a rush to get him indoors hoping the extra space would get things moveing. It did. :lol:

You know me too well Susie :lol:

Glad moving around got the poops flowing!

Bramble would have probably destroyed the fleece blanket too! :lol: My shredder has just about had it.....if Spenser fancies a job!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Alfie and Bubbles have a box from the Book People in their kennel but it's been in there for about 3 weeks and is still untouched. It obviously doesn't meet their exacting standards. :lol: :roll:

Back