• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Auction buns... Pics :)

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
Sorry it's taken sooo long to get these up :) I couldn't find my camera for days!!!!
But, finally, here they are!!!

Fiddlesticks:

136.jpg

137.jpg

139.jpg

Little Grey:

134.jpg

135.jpg

Nethie Bun, Tilly:

130.jpg

128.jpg

Lionhead bun, Milly:

131.jpg

Milly and Tilly together:

127.jpg

126.jpg

:D All are now happy and doing well :)

The first two I think are angora, only 1 of them is a lionhead, which is the albino.

Great pictures! :love:

I don't think any of them are Angoras, although I suppose they could be Angora crosses.

Tilly looks possibly pedigree Lionhead, and the others possibly lionhead crosses.

They're gorgeous though, whatever breed they are! :love:

tilly for sure had lionhead..she has the same face as my little lionhead...maybe a cross

i could be wrong though lol

I don't think any of them are Angoras, although I suppose they could be Angora crosses.

Tilly looks possibly pedigree Lionhead, and the others possibly lionhead crosses.

They're gorgeous though, whatever breed they are! :love:

I'm pretty sure (as are our vets) that Grey and Fiddlesticks are Angora crosses but with more Angora in them (due to their fur)
Tilly is Lionhead (maybe crossed, not too sure) Litte Tilly is a Nethie-cross I'm sure. :)

I'm pretty sure (as are our vets) that Grey and Fiddlesticks are Angora crosses but with more Angora in them (due to their fur)
Tilly is Lionhead (maybe crossed, not too sure) Litte Tilly is a Nethie-cross I'm sure. :)

Lionheads are meant to look Nethie-like...I think they were originally bred from Nethies :)

A long-haired rabbit doesn't have to have Angora in the breeding...could be lionhead or cashmere lop in there, or even a rare breed like a Swiss Fox cross

But Grey is the cutest one :love:

:) In all honesty, he's also the friendliest! He likes to sit on the sofa and headbutt your hand for cuddles and periscopes for kisses :love:

He's pretty amazing :love:

Fiddlesticks is a cheeky monkey... Very inquisitive.

Tilly is absolutely bonkers and binkies no end!!!!! (She also likes to flirt with Grey through the bars :p)

Milly is very flirtatious albeit a little nervy :D

:) In all honesty, he's also the friendliest! He likes to sit on the sofa and headbutt your hand for cuddles and periscopes for kisses :love:

He's pretty amazing :love:

Fiddlesticks is a cheeky monkey... Very inquisitive.

Tilly is absolutely bonkers and binkies no end!!!!! (She also likes to flirt with Grey through the bars :p)

Milly is very flirtatious albeit a little nervy :D

tilly would have made a great wife for my lionhead binkie...hes a crazy little thing lol

Back