• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Saved up about 15 toilet/kitchen rolls for the buns,fancy doing something different..

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
...than stuffing with hay or putting a couple of pellets in and stuffing hay either end.

Help :)

Have you got somewhere you could hang them? I like to hang mine on the top of their run with some string, and put them almost out of their reach, filled with their favourite veg and hay.

I know its basically the same thing, but still, makes it last a little longer.

I saw somewhere on here where you cut the toilet roll tubes into rings, and make a ball with some treats inside out of them. Would that be any good?

Have you got somewhere you could hang them? I like to hang mine on the top of their run with some string, and put them almost out of their reach, filled with their favourite veg and hay.

Nice idea. I'll get some string, i can hang them in the top of their dog crate :)

Nice idea. I'll get some string, i can hang them in the top of their dog crate :)

I saw somewhere on here where you cut the toilet roll tubes into rings, and make a ball with some treats inside out of them. Would that be any good?

Ah yeah, tried that before, they dont last very long :lol: But thank you for taking the tmie to post.

Btw, sorry about the triple post, RU mania!

Ok Gray, I think we get the message that you like that idea. :p :lol::lol::lol:

I buy sisal rope and hang a chain of loo rolls from end to end of his pen. :wave:

Seems other people do too! :)

How about stuffing them inside each other? That makes them take longer to chew! http://www.therabbithouse.com/blog/2010/12/03/toilet-roll-rabbit-toys-part-1/

IMG_2101b.jpg

Back