• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does anyone else have this problem with rabbit food??

kk_kayla

Mama Doe
my rabbits all loved pets at home junior rabbit pellets....then when it came time to put them on the adult ones.....they didnt really like them....my 2 outside rabbits scoff them down...but my inside rabbits dont seem to be that keen on them...anybody else had this problem?

Rabbits can be fussy, trying combing the junior pellets with the adult ones until you successfully ween them onto the adult ones properly.

Rabbits can be fussy, trying combing the junior pellets with the adult ones until you successfully ween them onto the adult ones properly.

i tried everything but they dont seem to munch them that much...i have been mixing them with a little rabbit muslie and then giving them lots of hay and veg in the night time....once they figure thats all their getting they have alittle munch but whenever i clean their cage i find them flicked all over the place or still in the bowl...or most of them at least.

Im currently changing over from junior to adult and my bunnies aren't quite as keen on the adult ones, although mine are on burgess excel. They do eat them but eat the junior ones first (I mix them together) .

Back