• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aww, my lovely hubby.........

mia'n'patch

Alpha Buck
As much as my hubby complains about "those bloomin rabbits!" and says that I love them more than him, he's managed to nab me some of the large diameter underground cable tubing to use as tunnels for my buns from a site he's working on today.

He said he saw it and thought of the buns and grabbed it cos it's a bit wider than the green snuggle safe ones and he'd noticed that Lexi was having a bit of trouble squeezing her butt through those! :lol:

They will love it! My OH works for the water board, so Bramble has water pipe as his tunnel and he adores running though it :)

Aw, thats nice of your o/h! ;) They do care really! :love:

Im sure they are going to love their new tunnel! :love:

They will love it! My OH works for the water board, so Bramble has water pipe as his tunnel and he adores running though it :)

My two love their tunnels, so they should be over the moon with this. A whole 4 metres of the thing for me to try and extract them from at bedtime! :D

Back