PDA

View Full Version : Aww, my lovely hubby.........

mia'n'patch
09-02-2011, 12:36 PM
As much as my hubby complains about "those bloomin rabbits!" and says that I love them more than him, he's managed to nab me some of the large diameter underground cable tubing to use as tunnels for my buns from a site he's working on today.

He said he saw it and thought of the buns and grabbed it cos it's a bit wider than the green snuggle safe ones and he'd noticed that Lexi was having a bit of trouble squeezing her butt through those! :lol:

clarebear
09-02-2011, 12:37 PM
They will love it! My OH works for the water board, so Bramble has water pipe as his tunnel and he adores running though it :)

Emmz
09-02-2011, 12:45 PM
Aww, how thoughtful. :)

LilVicky
09-02-2011, 12:45 PM
Aw, thats nice of your o/h! ;) They do care really! :love:

Im sure they are going to love their new tunnel! :love:

mia'n'patch
09-02-2011, 12:57 PM
They will love it! My OH works for the water board, so Bramble has water pipe as his tunnel and he adores running though it :)

My two love their tunnels, so they should be over the moon with this. A whole 4 metres of the thing for me to try and extract them from at bedtime! :D

Trixielover
09-02-2011, 05:18 PM
How kind your OH is!

Mischief and Tinker's Mum
09-02-2011, 08:34 PM
aww :) He loves them really ;)

mia'n'patch
10-02-2011, 08:22 AM
aww :) He loves them really ;)

I think he does secretly love them. I often hear him having conversations with Homer, (well, telling him to get out of his shed and not eat his motorbike) and i've also caught him giving them the best leaves from the cabbage from our sunday dinner!