• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RWAF Alert - Missing rabbits in the Surrey/Hampshire borders

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
Yet another distressing message from an owner who has had rabbits stolen from the garden. Please ensure that your fencing is safe and garden gates are bolted and where possible are padlocked. Emma has contacted the police and has been advised to speak to her local vets, rescue shelters and pet shops in the hope that they have been found and handed in.

From Emma Savile e mail contact emmasavile@hotmail.com

I'm not sure if you deal with this sort of thing but i'm emailing anyone i can find in desperation. My two rabbits have been stolen/let out of their hutches while we were at work today and i want to get in touch with as many people as possible in the hope of getting them back.

The smallest one is called Shandy and he is light brown and white, he is very friendly once he feels safe with someone and loves giving kisses and being cuddled, he is a dwarf dutch. The 2nd rabbit is called Dylan he is grey and white, he has a skin allergy resulting in the loss of some of his fur on his sides, he is shyer than Shandy and doesn't like to be cuddled just likes to be stroked when he knows someone, he is a dutch english cross and a lot bigger than Shandy.

Both rabbits mean an awful lot to our family and we are desperate for their return. If you can help in anyway or direct me to someone who can help we would be extremely grateful. The rabbits have gone missing from the Mytchett area near the Quays pub, the police have been informed as the rabbits couldn't have escaped and the doors on their hutches were closed behind them. I have pictures that i can circulate if required.

My mobile number is 07931 469 005 and i can be contacted day or night. If im unable to answer please leave a message and i will call straight back.

--

oh no, thats terrible. Poor buns :(
Im not in that area but will make my friends in surrey aware anyway. I hope they can be found very soon.

Oh no, not more stolen buns :cry: I'm finding this really disturbing, because its what I dread most. I just don't understand why anyone would steal rabbits - lets be honest, they aren't exactly expensive to buy are they?

Really, really hope these poor bunnies are found safe and returned xx

Just read about this on Facebook. Terrible. I will be happier when our new gates are fitted this weekend.

Owners Photographs of the Rabbits That are Missing

Dutch.jpg

AgoutiandWhite.jpg

Back