• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eric's having a dental

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
Its not his first obviously but for some reason, I feel so sick and shaky about today.

No point in my post, sorry. Roll on 4pm when I can ring.

Awww, you're allowed to be a nervous wreck, doesn't matter how many times they've had it done before. Sending lots of vibes. xx

Lots of good vibes heading Eric's way :wave:

I hate having to wait. Luckily our vets phone as soon as the op is done.

mine usually ring but maybe they're busy today. can' t sit still. Goin to see my dad cos mum's gone out today.

i've given myself a migraine worrying about him:oops: vet nurse rang, it went ok. still have to ring after 4 to see if he can come home tonight. really hope so as he's a stress head and won't eat whilst there.
at his last dental in october, when they rang about 2pm, he was already wide awake and eating - even more worried now that he won't eat:(

Sorry, only just seen this, I'm glad little Eric has come round, i'm sure he's just still feeling a bit groggy and will start nomming away later ;) really hope you can have him home tonight :wave:

at his last dental in october, when they rang about 2pm, he was already wide awake and eating - even more worried now that he won't eat

Try not to worry. It was probably just he had his op earlier in the day last time, hence why he was awake earlier.

good thinking amy104 - i'll keep that in mind so that i don't stress even more.

the vets are open til 7 tonight so he has a good while to improve and luckily, my vet fully understands the bond that eric and i have and knows that he'll be best at home if possible at all.

good thinking amy104 - i'll keep that in mind so that i don't stress even more.

the vets are open til 7 tonight so he has a good while to improve and luckily, my vet fully understands the bond that eric and i have and knows that he'll be best at home if possible at all.

Good that you have an understanding vet :)

My vet knows Blackie will hold his poops til he gets home, unless I've had a chance to send his own litter tray in with him, in whcih case he'll oblige and use it :lol: I also have to send his own favourite food in to get him eating.

Hope Eric will be home with you quickly x

We're home but he seems really off. no eating or pooping yet which seems odd compared to previous times.

We're home but he seems really off. no eating or pooping yet which seems odd compared to previous times.

sending nomming vibes from auntie libby xx

Beau says have you tried fenugreek crunchies. And also not staring. I stare at him when he stops eating, then as soon as I go off and leave him for a bit he starts eating again :oops: being a bunny mummy is so hard, rubishy stasisy **** bums

Back