• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BunDay Party! Newcastle

PixieRabbit

Mama Doe
Hi, it's my birthday on Sunday, and for Saturday I'm hosting a Birthday Bunday Party. There will be cake for humans and bunnies alike. I will be doing a demonstration on giving a general health check, grooming a long haired bunny (and cutting out tats) as well as nail clipping.

Anyone is welcome, we're in Ashington, North East of England. (Just North of Newcastle) there's a few RU people coming already. :D

That's sounds fab, unfortunately a bit far for me to travel :( Just out of interest what cake are you giving to the buns? It's Bramble's birthday next week and I wanted to get him something.

That's sounds fab, unfortunately a bit far for me to travel :( Just out of interest what cake are you giving to the buns? It's Bramble's birthday next week and I wanted to get him something.

I've been looking around for recipe's I'm doing a home made one :)

oooh might be interested in coming along as I am not far away form you. What is the postcode (rubbish finding places , satnav will be needed)

What time on Saturday?

Last edited:
Back