• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet my rabbit visitor UPDATE:Looks like im keeping her!

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
So this is Sasha, poor thing is fat & has lived in this tiny cage the past 9 months. :(

Sasha.jpg
[/IMG]
sasha2.jpg
[/IMG]

My buns accommodation seems like a palace now!

accom2.jpg
[/IMG]
accom.jpg
[/IMG]

Hopefully Sasha finds her forever home soon, shes gorgeous. :love: My mum said 'Wow My big fat gypsy rabbit!':lol: So weve started calling her Gypsy, suits her more than Sasha. :love:

Last edited:
Awww Gypsy is such a lovely name.

Best thing to do for a big bunny is cut out her pellets slowly wean her to a spoon full a day. But give plenty hay :wave:

Oh shes got heaps of hay & will be getting cut down on her pellets. :)

Graham, have you noticed her odd little crook at the tip of one of her ears, very cute. :love:

Rodge & Orla can sense another bun in the house....they are stomping like mad!

Oh shes got heaps of hay & will be getting cut down on her pellets. :)

Graham, have you noticed her odd little crook at the tip of one of her ears, very cute. :love:

Rodge & Orla can sense another bun in the house....they are stomping like mad!

Her right ear? :)

Yes her right ear, it bends a little at the tip! :love:

She doesnt like me putting my hand in er cage, she charges but once I start stroking her nose she settles. I can tell she is going to look stunning once shes slimmed down! Her coat looks like velvet. :love:

:love: How sweet!

That cage looks like the one I got for Bunsk from P@H before I know anything.

Ok I have a problem.......

I want to keep Gypsy, I love how she enjoys being petted so much that she put her head on my lap, I love her fattyness, I love thats shes not the cutest bun, I love how shes a little grumpy. :love:

Im too scared to bond the 3 of them myself as Gypsy is so skittish & Orla is so bossy! Anyone fancy taking them for a week to bond them for a little bit of cash?

Ok I have a problem.......

I want to keep Gypsy, I love how she enjoys being petted so much that she put her head on my lap, I love her fattyness, I love thats shes not the cutest bun, I love how shes a little grumpy. :love:

Im too scared to bond the 3 of them myself as Gypsy is so skittish & Orla is so bossy! Anyone fancy taking them for a week to bond them for a little bit of cash?

:lol::lol: Thought you would fall in love.

Collielover does bonds. Don't know how busy she is though. Is Gypsy neutered yet?

They will look gorgeous together :love::love:

Thought you would fall in love.

Collielover does bonds. Don't know how busy she is though. Is Gypsy neutered yet?

They will look gorgeous together

Collielover is bonding them this weekend, hopefully it goes ok!

Gypsy is not spayed & due to her weight she cant be done until shes slimmed down. We are going to go ahead & bond all three anyway (if it works!)

If it doesnt work, atleast we tried! Oh god, 3 rabbits.....better crack on with the run extension!

Back