• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For a first time bunny mom?

PixieRabbit

Mama Doe
What would you advice to a first time bunny owner?

Personally I advice new bunny mom's who ring me up to get an already neutered, bonded pair. Especially ones that are a bit mature, already litter trained etc. Saves a lot of hassle, and it gives those bun's a second chance compared to a baby bun.

But am I taking away all the fun of a first bunny? :oops:

I give my Rabbit Info pack. Try to start them out on the right track, which is what you did. You can only give the best advic you can, which you did. :)

Last edited:
What would you advice to a first time bunny owner?

Personally I advice new bunny mom's who ring me up to get an already neutered, bonded pair. Especially ones that are a bit mature, already litter trained etc. Saves a lot of hassle, and it gives those bun's a second chance compared to a baby bun.

But am I taking away all the fun of a first bunny? :oops:

I think that is fantastic advice.

Thats great advise :D
I had my Timmy from 8 weeks old and I wouldnt change the experience for the world as he is my baby. But the worry of neutering, litter training and the stress of bonding are all unavoidable, not fun atall, aspects of having a baby bun. Rescuing a neutered, bonded adult pair makes for happy bunny parent- ship :love:

Thats great advise :D
I had my Timmy from 8 weeks old and I wouldnt change the experience for the world as he is my baby. But the worry of neutering, litter training and the stress of bonding are all unavoidable, not fun atall, aspects of having a baby bun. Rescuing a neutered, bonded adult pair makes for happy bunny parent- ship :love:

I have to agree with this but I wouldn't change when I got my buns if I had the power to go back in time. :D

Back