• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't Tell Anyone...

Sofi

Warren Scout
090520_143523.jpg

Hi, I'm Bellamy and I am using one of my owner's laptops right now...shh!

The reason I am writing is because of my poorly footsie :( it really hurts. I went to the vetsies last week and they thought I had a callus so hoomin mommeh and hoomin sistar have been putting vaseline on it just as the vetsies said to (I didn't like going to the vetsies though :( .. Especially when they show me the thermometer!)

So, I have been trying to be a very brave boy- it's because I'm the smallest... and way smaller than my son and daughters. It's silly but I tried to act tough and run abouts on my poorly footsie but hoomin mommeh and hoomin sistar saw me limping again so today I have gone to the vetsies one more time :censored::censored:

I saw the man and he says I haves a broken toenail which is detached from the toesie. No wonder I are in pain!! :cry: at 9am I am havings an operation, I just hope they don't loose me toesie! I needs it!

Please gimme some vibes, I are really scared :(

Love Sir Bellamy the Great x

Hello :) I am writing on behalf of Bellamy at the moment as he is still wobbly from anaesthetic poor little thing! Good news though, he is okay :) :) hurray! We have to keep an eye on him though tonight to monitor his eating and drinking because if he doesn't we have got to take him tomorrow again.

Today he had:

1. managed to remove just the nail and not the toe (thank goodness!)
2. had his nails trimmed so he looks gawjus
3. he is on a course of antibiotics
4. he has had antiflammatory and pain killers today :)

He's doing well, but he's a little out of it at the mo but sandy, jasmine and dylan are making sure he is okay :) ... also helping him out with the eating and drinking :roll: :lol:

thanks everyone for the vibes! xx

Back