• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We love noms

Lu_x

Mama Doe
After having a big clean out today the buns all settles down for lots of noms! It must have been exhausting for them watching me clean out their pens, litter trays and rooms! :lol::lol:

Josie and Velcro in their 'food room'
Randommix142.jpg

Randommix126.jpg

Randommix135.jpg

Alice in her big litter box with new toys and food
Randommix152.jpg

:love: I love Josie. She looks like another bun who i love :love:

Great pictures :) Thank you for sharing!

Thanks everyone! They were all on best behaviour for the pictures! Must have been because they had timothy hay with chamomile- calming effect :lol::lol:

Josie looks lovely and silky in these pictures, but shes been moulting like crazy this last week and no matter how much I brush her it just keeps coming! Velcro is now moulting too and he's lost a big patch from his head today and looks a bit rough! Bless him!

Thanks everyone! They were all on best behaviour for the pictures! Must have been because they had timothy hay with chamomile- calming effect :lol::lol:

Spenser didn't like it. :roll: Turned into expensive bedding hay. :lol:

Oh no! Little monkey, he's so fussy! Me thinks he has you wrapped round his little paw ;)

You know you're really sad when you take the train to Tesco rather than walking to a nearer Morrisons becuase you bunny prefers his rocket from Tesco. :oops::roll:

Back