• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blackberry accepted nose rubs today....

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
.....just not from me :lol:

The other boys love nose rubs, but Blackie would rather lick my hand (or face, or any other bit he can reach :lol:)

But after he had his teeth checked by the vet today he let her nose rub him for ages :shock:

well i have a battle on my hands tomorrow - catching eric for a dental check. nightmare!!!! after his resistance to get in the carrier, he refuses to come out when there and the vet has to drag him out then whilst she's trying to check his teeth, he's trying to get back into the carrier:roll:

well i have a battle on my hands tomorrow - catching eric for a dental check. nightmare!!!! after his resistance to get in the carrier, he refuses to come out when there and the vet has to drag him out then whilst she's trying to check his teeth, he's trying to get back into the carrier:roll:

:shock: Good luck!

Luckily Blackie is so nosey that I only have to put the carrier in the aviary and he'll hop into it :lol:

And he loves the vet, so he comes out easily.

He's not keen on the tooth check, but he's very forgiving and forgets it the minute it's over and done with :love:

Back