• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tinsel - RSPCA foster bunny looking for a home

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
This is Tinsel. She is approximately 18 months old and a petite lionhead cross. She has the most beautiful markings - she is white, brown, black and ginger in colour. She was rescued from the same house as Robin, where their 'owner' had 150 rabbits and was unable to cope.

Tinsel is fully vaccinated and spayed and is now looking for a home with a handsome neutered male or to go as part of a neutered group.

She is a very sweet rabbit and so so so pretty! She is perfectly litter trained and eats hay for england :love: She lives outside at the moment but I do also think she would make a great house bun.

A home check and minimum donation will apply (in line with RSCPA standards and my own specifications).

If you think you could offer Tinsel the forever home she SO deserves, please contact me :)

P1010097.jpg

P1010094.jpg

P1010093.jpg

P1010098.jpg

:love::love::love:

She is truly beautiful :love:! I wish I had room for another bun. I really hope she finds a lovely home soon, with a nice husbun xx

Why what a pretty lady. She'd look very nice with her markings and Byron don't you think :D

Ooooh yes! :love:

She did have a home offer but the family were not prepared to make the minor changes I asked for (to attach the run to the hutch instead of just pushing it against it).

Ah well, obviously not meant to be.

Back