• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A lot of people feel that way about rabbits sadly. I use to think so too from my older sister's rabbit as a kid, which would thrash about. I imagine he just didn't like being held up in the air by a kid (forgot how old my sister was at the time.)

Now that I am an adult, I've found rabbits to be amazing. I guess it's just down to so many families thinking they're "great for kids" and it bites them back. Though some adults don't get it either - this guy doesn't help http://www.mindspring.com/~tbgray/rabbits.htm :(

I can respect him having a bad experience but labelling them as boring and anti social pets upsets me (was just reading this before I looked into this thread so kind of not as random as it seems to bring it up.)

Glad you're new job is getting off to a good start though. :)

Aww thank you :) it is at the moment so much to learn.

I know poeple generally don't know any different, I just said they don't like being picked up or anything and left it at that.

Hopefully in the future with knowledge and education opinions might change :D

Back