• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a house bunnys first trip outdoors!!

louiza

New Kit
Being a london dwelling bunny, Mr Darcy is not used to the outdoors.... i think he was a bit dazed by the whole experience!!

i decided not to attempt walking him on his lead along the street, so now he must think his box is somekind of tardis which takes him the the park.... probably a nice change from it being a tardis that takes him to the vets!!

Img_5221.jpg

Img_5223.jpg

Hes managed to get his lead all wonky and muddled up already..

Img_5224.jpg

Img_5225.jpg

walk him down the street?? :shock: that would have been a aight to see :lol:

bet he enjoyed being on the grass, ive often thought about takin my guys to the park but im too scared a dog will charge at them :?

Awww I love it!! Such a good idea to get them out and about. I bet you got some funny looks, its not often you see a bunny on a lead!!

yeah, i did get some funny looks! some people on bikes stopped and started surruptitiously taking photos..

Aww, looks like he enjoyed his time on the grass :wave:

Never heard of anyone taking their bun to the park before :shock: :lol:

Does that 'lead' just go around behind his front feet?
I think if your going to take him out on a 'lead' you should get the proper harnesses for him, they look alot safer.

Also watch out for off the lead dogs who may approach, which im sure you do :)

Back