• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Great Big Rabbit Survey :) - I spy RU buns on the RSPCA's Flickr page!

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
The RSPCA sent me an email today, because I took part in their Great Big Rabbit survey.. telling me they'd put up a load of pictures that everyone sent in. I checked their flickr page, and none of my bunnies are on there:cry: No offence guys but my three are pretty darn cute, they should have been on there:p

Jaysmonkey and Blackberry&Co's buns are on there though!:D:love: And I think I recognised a few others... although sometimes it was just the owners name on the picture, so I wasn't sure:)

Also, you can enter your bunny to be the face of their campaign for RAW week in May (rabbit awareness week). I can't enter because they want pairs of buns, but it would be great if a couple of RU buns won the prize!:love:

Last edited:
You're buns are ADORABLE!!!! Could you plz send me a link to the pics of other buns like blackberry & co's and Jaysmonkey's buns:)

I got the email too, i saw some ru buns too! :love:

Its a shame they only want pair'd rabbits :( for the competition
I think it should be 2+

Last edited:
yours ARE on there, under the vet section - not sure why they're in the wrong category, but i've definately seen them!

Edit: the vet section was on the email i got - might need to go directly to the website to see them

Last edited:
The RSPCA sent me an email today, because I took part in their Great Big Rabbit survey.. telling me they'd put up a load of pictures that everyone sent in. I checked their flickr page, and none of my bunnies are on there:cry: No offence guys but my three are pretty darn cute, they should have been on there:p

Jaysmonkey and Blackberry&Co's buns are on there though!:D:love: And I think I recognised a few others... although sometimes it was just the owners name on the picture, so I wasn't sure:)

Also, you can enter your bunny to be the face of their campaign for RAW week in May (rabbit awareness week). I can't enter because they want pairs of buns, but it would be great if a couple of RU buns won the prize!:love:

Wheres the link to this?

I entered. :)

It said 'a pair of rabbits who live together' I'm sure a pic of two from a quad would be fine. Doesn't say they can't live with anybun else. :)

I wonder if I'll be disqualified because my rabbit's names are technically copyrighted? I said Samus & Grimlock or Smoo & Grim for short. Hope it's okay.

I entered. :)

It said 'a pair of rabbits who live together' I'm sure a pic of two from a quad would be fine. Doesn't say they can't live with anybun else. :)

I wonder if I'll be disqualified because my rabbit's names are technically copyrighted? I said Samus & Grimlock or Smoo & Grim for short. Hope it's okay.

Thats what i was thinking :lol:

I doubt it ;) Im sure its fine! :love:

I'm so confused now:lol:

ETA: There are SO many pictures of minilop1's bunnies on the RSPCA website:shock:

And none of mine:cry: Awww, poor bunnies.

Last edited:
Yay! Thank you for recognising my buns, really made my day :oops:.

There was an option after completion of the survey to submit photos; it was on an alternative screen (pop up) xx

Back