• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bouncer bouncing!

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Not the most spectacular - I always manage to miss the really good ones :roll: but the one towards the end (360 spin) isn't bad :D:wave:

Brilliant! :D:love: I've just come in from my late night to a very huffy bunny, but Bouncer has cheered me up. :love::love::love:

Oh there you are Susie :wave: I was wondering where you'd got to :lol:

I have to leave the house at 10.30am on Tuesdays and don't get until ... now. :( A neighbour gave Spenser his tea, and his auntie came to visit earlier in the afternoon, so I am sadly out of favour. Does Bouncer do huffs?

I have to leave the house at 10.30am on Tuesdays and don't get until ... now. :( A neighbour gave Spenser his tea, and his auntie came to visit earlier in the afternoon, so I am sadly out of favour. Does Bouncer do huffs?

Ohhhhh yes :roll::lol::lol:

Do these count as "flops"?

Bouncerinside091010010.jpg

12092010009.jpg

Bouncerfeet2.jpg

hotbouncer2.jpg

Bouncerflopped.jpg

Nearly ... but he looks to reassuringly alive in those. :love: I cam home from posting a letter one day when Spenser was a bit off his noms to find him lying on his side with his paws crossed and mouth slightly open ... heart missed a beat I can tell you! :shock:

Aaaw! :love: Bouncer looks really happy having that garden to run about in :D He's got lovely markings too, a lovely bunny :love: :D

Schuette - I love that photo too. He looks most disapproving :lol: I can almost hear him saying "just one step closer hoomin......" :shock: I guess the red eye makes him look more sinister than he actually is :lol:

Susie - He does do "proper" flops but sadly I've never caught any on camera. They were more frequent in the summer, understandably :lol: I know what you mean though, I've had to give Bouncer the odd prod to make sure he's still with us :shock::lol:

Back