• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wish me and poppy luck!!

beccimarie

Mama Doe
well.. its come that time of year for poppys booster...now this would seem like a easy task, except poppy has major anxiety about vets.. she kicks her hind legs at them and bites the poor vet :oops: shes just drinking her avripro now, so wish us luck that we have a calm day today!!! :lol: vets at 6 :)

Poppy: ill twy.. nots pwomising any mircles or anythings.. those hoomans are nastys donts know why they have to prod me :?

easterholidays034.jpg

Aww, i know the humans are mean and poke and prod you :( But its to keep you healthy! Im sure you'll do your best ;)

:love::love::love:

It's for your own benefit Poppy!! I know it's not nice but i'm sure if you are a good girly then your bunny mummy will give you some nice treaty nom-noms afterwards ;)

well we are back.. and she was suprisingly good :D one little bite when she tried to look in her mouth :lol: but i guess the temptation of the vet actually giving her the fingers was too much :lol:

Thank goodness we have a bunny vet who understands her :lol:

well we are back.. and she was suprisingly good :D one little bite when she tried to look in her mouth :lol: but i guess the temptation of the vet actually giving her the fingers was too much :lol:

Thank goodness we have a bunny vet who understands her :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Glad she was good! :D Maybe mummy can give her a treat ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Glad she was good! :D Maybe mummy can give her a treat ;)

she had a apple piece with her panacure ;) yum yum. bless her she got all stressed and was lying down flat a while ago, she is up and hopping about again now... but staying well away from mean mummy who took her to the nasty place :roll:

Back