• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mine get jealous when im only giving one bun noserubs :oops: :lol:

I will be giving Toffee a fuss and then George will butt his head in and then Daisy :roll: :lol: Its only Fuzzy who stays well away :lol:

Yes carlo my little panda bunny, does NOT like being ignored:lol:.. he digs my feet if I don't stroke his head

Mine get jealous if I give the others a head rub :lol: If I try stroke Flash, Harley will sit in the way and stick his head under my hand and shove flash out of the way, he's a real attention seeker :lol:

Yes Lola doesn't like mummy and daddy being lovey. :lol: She prompty squishes herself between us or bites Jay's toes :D

bella gets jealous of my dog bentley, if we are all on the sofa she will jump up and deliberately land on him so he has to move :roll:
oh and if i feed jasper first she goes nuts pulling at her bars and throwing stuff around :roll: stroppy little..... :lol:

Yes:lol:

Benji hates my boyfriend. If Steve tries to touch me, Benji goes mad. He sprays at him, digs on him, and nips him:lol: Steve is starting to really not like Benj but I find it quite funny. Also, if I've been with Steve and then try to hold Benji, he digs and bites at my clothes, because he can obviously smell my boyfriend on them:lol:

Back