• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A good day at the vets for a change

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:)

Its not often we have positive outcomes from our vets visits so i feel today was special :D

Firstly dave went up to have his incisors burred. Recently he has needed a GA to have this done and today i went up with his packed lunch ready to admit him when they said to wait and see if they could do it consciously this time. And they did, he was a good boy and started eating in the waiting room straight afterwards :D:D

Secondly Wesley went up for his first acupuncture session with the new acupuncturist. He had a really good session, the vet was lovely and he is booked in again for next week :)

And finally we have a new vet at the practice :) She used to work there many years ago and has treated our rabbits in the past so i know she is good. That has really made my day :)

That's great to hear. :D

Is the new acupuncturist a replacement for the one who left? That was quick, if so, and good news for Wesley. :thumb:

That's great to hear. :D

Is the new acupuncturist a replacement for the one who left? That was quick, if so, and good news for Wesley. :thumb:

Yes she is. She is a friend of the practice owner and does free lance acupuncture in the herts/ beds area :) She just comes into the practice on a tuesday

Back