• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you ever just want people to face the real consequences of what they have done?

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
And really make them realise how stupid and cruel they have been?

Show them what their actions did and make them face it because all they did was palm their 'issues' off onto someone else.

Really make them pay, even, sometimes.

But then also realise its a waste of time even trying?

I need to shout at someone. :lol:

I frequently feel the same.

I try to turn their negativity into a positive that I can put to good use.

But just sometimes...............................!!!!!!!

Very often.

I had an awful case last week with a severely neglected cat (emaciated, matted (like 3" thick all over) and as it turns out in end stage kidney failure.

We wanted to do our best for the cat, but the vet recommended pts due to its condition (I cried when it arrived it was so bad), yet I've had this woman shouting the odds at me for days over it, when in fact she should hang her head in shame for not seeking any veterinary treatment for the cat at all in the last few years.

This week I also had a woman with an 18yr old dog that needed pts yet she refused to pay anything for it as it was "too expensive":evil: After 18yrs of being a faithful pet and she couldn't even do her best to help a pal along:cry:

People are shameful.

I wasn't thinking of killing everyone, I was looking for provoking an emotional response, but that is true justice (in terms of how the world works, not that I believe he should have been killed for what he did) what the rooster did.

Vengeance or revenge- No i don't, but apparently i can be quite nasty to my other half if i feel like he is doing wrong by me- i think this is subconscious to some level in all human beings. I don't think i have a right to judge others, but sometimes i worry what people think of me.

Vengeance or revenge- No i don't, but apparently i can be quite nasty to my other half if i feel like he is doing wrong by me- i think this is subconscious to some level in all human beings. I don't think i have a right to judge others, but sometimes i worry what people think of me.

I actually didn't particularly mean anything like that, but say someone did some bad stuff through ignorance and the passed the problems onto someone else, I would like to wake the person up to the consequences of their ignorance. Nothing physical, just something very carefully worded. I would want their conscience to come into play and I would want them to really feel guilt and then to feel sorry for what they did.

Hence why I know its pointless. :lol:

I actually didn't particularly mean anything like that, but say someone did some bad stuff through ignorance and the passed the problems onto someone else, I would like to wake the person up to the consequences of their ignorance. Nothing physical, just something very carefully worded. I would want their conscience to come into play and I would want them to really feel guilt and then to feel sorry for what they did.

Hence why I know its pointless. :lol:

Ah okay, I'd say I do try to wake people up when they annoy me with silly things they do through ignorance, but it takes years of perseverance for asleep people to wake up, and sometimes it is pointless and other times they never do. I think people come to their own understanding in there own time on there own terms, sometimes unfortunately for me :)

It was for what I was thinking about. The mods will move it if they feel its appropriate to.

Okay sorry I was just a bit confused that was all! Didn't know if it was a genuine mistake or if there was a bunny story underlying it all :wave:

It would be nice to think those that hurt you get their justice or the old saying what goes around comes around.

I could not be the one who takes in or rescues neglected animals. I wouldn't have the tact or patience with people for the idiotic way they treat animals. I would want them to truly understand what they had put their animals through and would get totally worked up because they don't care. I think my best way to help is fostering once someone else has dealt with the owner!!

Back