• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frankie

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Frankie hasn't been well for a few weeks now, started of with an infected prepuce, we had no idea why but antibotics seem to sort it out along with other medications and treatments, he was so miserable that he decided not to eat, he wasn't in stasis and didn't have bloat, he was just disinterested in food, so we are syringing him every day, upon futher examination by Paula she found a lump inbetween his jugular vein and his osophogus, during the past 5 days it has trebled in size and is now the size of a walnut :shock: :shock:

I fear for our little boy, he has had such a rough life and never been 100% well, please send him some vibes, we are seeing Paula again this afternoon

Mixed035x2.jpg

Thanks guys, I am just guttet for him, his prepuce was swollen again last night and yet they are both so far apart:?

Vibes from this direction too. I'm out the rest of the day, but will look to see if there is an update when I get a chance. xx

I took 3 this afternoon

KK is doing well and has had her tummy shaved so as we can see the full extent of her lumps, Paula is please with her progress so far, we have managed to stop the bleeding and discharging

Dougal is not so good and Paula thinks it may only be a matter of a couple of weeks, he is fading quite quickly now

Frankie is not so good either, his lump is still there and about the size of a walnut, he is still not eating unaided and so I will continue to syringe him, Paula is unable to operate on him because her has lost quite a bit of weight and is not suitable for a GA and the lump is in a really awkward posistion and could be really dangerous for him

I'm so sorry I missed this Theo, I've not been on much the last few days :cry:

Sending Frankie, Dougal & KK all they vibes we can xxx

How are they doing today?

Back