• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grey Angora bun has me in tears!!!

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
He's currently sat next to me on the sofa. He looks a tad panicky but that may be due to being force fed CC... which he took fantastically. He's also chattering his teeth every now again but this has stopped now that he's calming down.
I'm crying though... tears are just running down my face. I think I've fallen in love with him....
He's already nudged me twice for nose rubs and when I started crying he looked at me, tilted his head and lowered one ear... As I was typing then, he came back up, pushed his head under my hand, paws on the laptop for another stroke. (and again)
How could anyone have let this little bun go through the trauma of that auction and leave him so matted and uncomfortable. I just feel so sad.
O/H has said that if I get a part time job, we can keep him :) So, looks like we may have a quad in the near future if I can find a rescue to help me bond :)

I think he might enjoy being a house bun...

I'm so in love! Last time I cried like this was when I brought Pumpkin the 2nd home (although... I did shed a few tears the other day when Dexie was snuggled up with Pumpkin and the babies and looked happier than ever)

Oh gosh... what these buns do to us....

I need to find my camera for you all to see!

I :love: that special bond. I have it with Biscuit, not really with Badger (although I do love him of course).

Another bunneh - whoop whoop! I need to see a pic.

Is there no camera on your laptop Mrs!! Would love to see all these bunnies.

I do think Arthur has a tad of angora, or something fluffy in him, cos I have never had such a fluffy bunny ever, but he is so big, cos he is a german lop (I think) so I end up having a snip around his back end and belly once a week

Back